[vtkusers] Arbitrary cut plane

Dai Shuo dai_shuocn at 163.com
Wed Jun 5 09:44:22 EDT 2002

try the following steps:

Firstly,
    you should know the original normal vector of your vtkPlaneSource,
Secondly,
	// get the transformation matrix of your PlaneSource after interaction
	double matrix[16];
    PlaneSourceActor->GetMatrix(matrix);
Third,
    Multiplies the matrix and the original normal vector,
	and the result is the current normal vector