[vtkusers] Intersection between a vtkPlane and a vtkRectilinearGrid

Frederic Huguet fxh39668 at gsk.com
Tue Jun 4 10:52:00 EDT 2002

Hi vtkusers

I try to find the4 intersection points between a vtkPlane and a
vtkRectilinearGrid. I can find the coordinates of the 8 corners of the
grid, and then I use the function vtkPlane::IntersectWithLine to find
the points. My plane has its normal parallel to the Z axis and goes
through the center of my Grid. The problem is that all my intersection
points are FALSE (ouside the grid) and I really can't understant why.
Has anyone some idea about this problem or a mean to use something else
?

Thanks.