[vtkusers] Actors disappearing on zoom - Video!

Alex Lear alear at cns.montana.edu
Wed Jul 31 19:20:41 EDT 2002

Hello, I have about 1000 actors that make up a branch structure.  As I zoom
away from them they seem to disappear depending on their size.  It doesn't
seem to be a clipping issue because they don't seem to disappear depending
on placement but by size.  If someone knows how to stop this disappearing I
would like to know.  I have made a movie of this and posted it at
http://www.eotbat.com/Branch_Dissolve.avi .  It is a little under 5MB.
Sorry about the size but it needed to be large and good quality to see this
problem.

Thanks for helping and any help is appreciated.

Alex Lear