[vtkusers] Isosurface: "Outer Surface"??

R T doctorart at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 18:05:50 EDT 2002

After  vtkContourFilter  I have 69939 points,
after vtkPolyDataConnectivityFilter I have 69926.
Total reduction of 13 points.
with  ->Opacity(0.2)
I can see  the skull/brain/some musles
inside translucent skin surface.
At some  points these structures
seem to be connected (in the neck region)
Maybe, I need to preprocess ImageData with some imaging filter to
interpolate volume values Before isocontouring?