[vtkusers] Isosurface: "Outer Surface"??

R T doctorart at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 12:28:23 EDT 2002

The problem is that I  set
cf->SetValue(0,60);
and gives a surface for the skull inside the surface for the skin,
and the skull surface is not perfect in a way  it is connected
somewhere to the outer surface.

To use connectivity filter  I need to disconnect those first??

Or how to set to select the "largest" contour
(I set to generate only one in the first place)?

How  to delete anything that lies inside some closed surface or mesh?

Thanks in advance

--Roma