[vtkusers] Isosurface: Multiple Contours??

Amer Abufadel amerdsp at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 25 14:13:00 EDT 2002

I use the marching cubes algorithm, and I use SetValue(.5, 1) to get an
isosurface at 0.5 value.  The one is the surface number, so if you have more
than one isosurface, you will SetValue(.3, 2) for the 2nd isosurface and so
on.

I think it works the same way for vtkContourFilter.

Hope this helps,

Amer