[vtkusers] Strange problem with dylibs using Python-VTK on OSX

brownr at mserve1.acs.ucalgary.ca brownr at mserve1.acs.ucalgary.ca
Tue Jul 23 17:09:34 EDT 2002

I've got vtk-python-tk working on OSX.  The vtkTkRenderWidget works
fine.  When I try to install everything on another computer, however,
I get a strange error.  vtkTkRenderWidget imports fine, but when I go
to actually use it I get an error that
libvtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dylib cannot be found in the <current>
directory.  My DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH is set correctly, the file is on
that path and everything else works so all the other dylibs are
found.  What's different about this one and why does it work on the
first system but not the second?

Thanks,