[vtkusers] Problem running vtk

Stroila, Matei MNS3M at hscmail.mcc.virginia.edu
Fri Jul 19 15:59:26 EDT 2002

Dear all,

I have just installed vtk 4.0 and perhaps I am not able to set the environment variables.

I associate the file extension TCL with the vtk.exe and when I double click on such file I get the error message:

"couldn't read file "C:\Program": no such file or directory

I have windows 2000 and I installed vtk from binnaries in C:\Program Files\vtk40\

If I first run tclsh and then change the directory and source in the file everything works fine. But, it would be much easier to run it directly.

Thanks a lot for any suggestion

Matei