[vtkusers] pthread and sproc

Song Li lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Fri Jul 19 00:40:30 EDT 2002

Hi,
  I have an application which conflict with pthread, so I build VTK4.0
by choosing "using pthread libs" 0 and "using sproc libs" 1, but my
application still crashed, it had no problem when I use VTK3.2... any
suggestions ??? did I do something wrong when build VTK??
  The other strange thing is under vtk3.2's contrib directory, I can not
find a way to compile vtkSocketCommunicator, it seems that there is no
relevant option by viewing "configure --help", and defaultly this class
is left not compiled , anybody knows how....
  Thanks a lot!!!!

--
Song Li
VRAC(Virtual Reality Application Center),Iowa State University
Email: lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Homepage: http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong