[vtkusers] Cropping with VolumePro

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Fri Jul 19 00:01:23 EDT 2002

Hello Marko,

We have encountered clipping problems with the VolumePro 500, but we have
not (recently) encountered problems with cropping.  One test you might want
to try is to download the evaluation copy of VolView, load in your volume,
and play with the cropping. You can toggle between standard (ray casting /
texture mapping) rendering and VolumePro rendering. If you can reproduce
the problem in VolView, then let me know the size and type of your data and
I will try the same experiment here, and perhaps pass it along to TeraRecon.

Lisa