[vtkusers] Problem with rendering Volume and Textured Plane

Praveen Bhaniramka praveenb at gauri.engr.sgi.com
Thu Jul 18 17:25:18 EDT 2002

Hi Niels,

What hardware are you running this on? I am assuming that VTK would
internally be using OpenGL for the rendering. If you are running your app
on IRIX, you can probably use ogldebug to find out what all OpenGL state
is being modified (without you knowing about it!). Not sure if it is
available on any other platforms.

hth,
Praveen