[vtkusers] Java wrapping in Mac OS X

Raphael Sebbe sebbe at multitel.be
Wed Jul 17 03:29:08 EDT 2002

I sent a mail about this on 07/08, you should be able to find it in the
archive. You'll have to hand edit sources, from my experience. Also, be
sure to use the latest sources (CVS from this week).

And to Bill, continuing the yesterday thread on CMake and as it is
related to this anyway, could you tell me if there is a way to tell
CMake to set the extension of the JNI libs to .jnilib instead of the
standard .dylib on OS X ? This is different from other platform, which
only have one extension for dynamic libraries.

Raphael Sebbe