[vtkusers] vtkPolyData filter based on texture coordinates

Martin Thornalley martin_thornalley at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 15 05:17:05 EDT 2002

I have a vtkPolyData object created from a vtkOBJReader.  The .obj file
contains texture coordinates and I want to filter/clip the vtkPolyData based
on a range of texture coordinates i.e. those falling within a certain region
of the texture bitmap.  Before I embark on writing a new filter does anyone
know a way of doing this using existing classes?

Regards,
Martin Thornalley.