[vtkusers] vtkPowerCrustSurfaceReconstruction

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 12 05:31:46 EDT 2002

Hi David,

Yes, we thought of this. It does make sense but the feeling from the VTK
guys is that it would be too confusing to have different parts of VTK with
different permissions (I understand that the Patented folder will be
absorbed with time as the existing patents expire). Personally I think the
confusion caused instead, by having bits of code scattered on peoples'
websites, is bigger than the confusion avoided but anyway.

Tim.