[vtkusers] Segmentation Filters for Volume data.

Zein Salah salah at gris.uni-tuebingen.de
Thu Jul 11 06:35:13 EDT 2002

Hi everybody,

Can someone help me??
I want to apply segmentation filters to volume data. I read the image data from raw image file  .raw based on the example (Insight/..../RawImageReaderViewer) and I use the same example for viewing the results. Can anybody help me? How can I apply the filters (mainly, segmentation filters) to the  data read in the way that I have discribed?

Thanks in advance for any kind of help!!!!

Zein

Zein I. Salah
Universität Tübingen, WSI-GRIS
Sand 14
72076 Tübingen
Email: salah at gris.uni-tuebingen.de  / zeinsalah at hotmail.com
Tel.: (07071) 29 75465 (GRIS) , (07071) 96 44 39 (privat)