[vtkusers] Doc. for VTK?????

Mathieu Malaterre mmalat at imaging.robarts.ca
Thu Jul 4 14:05:01 EDT 2002

Hi Zein,
  If you are looking for docs on VTK, I guess you can go on the VTK main
page:
http://public.kitware.com/VTK/

If you are looking for a particular class in VTK you can also go to:
http://public.kitware.com/VTK/doc/nightly/html/classes.html

There is also the sebastien's links:
http://www.barre.nom.fr/vtk/links.html

And most of the common answers can be found in the mailing list archive:
(just search for keywords) in:
http://www.kitware.com/search.html

But if you plan to use VTK, I suggest you buy the books:
http://public.kitware.com/VTK/buy-books.php

As a good introduction you can go to david's webpage:
http://www.imaging.robarts.ca/~dgobbi/vtk/

And as usual you can use google ...I guess now I'm complete ;-)
http://www.google.fr/search?q=vtk&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl=fr&meta=

mathieu

--
Malaterre, Mathieu