[vtkusers] looking for mil.h

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Wed Jul 3 17:41:59 EDT 2002

Hi Thong,

The VTK_USE_MATROX_IMAGING flag is turned ON in your CMakeCache.txt.
Unless you have MIL or MILlite from Matrox installed on your machine
(they cost $$$) you must leave VTK_USE_MATROX_IMAGING set to OFF.

This flag is specifically for using a Matrox framegrabber as
an image source in VTK.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group