[vtkusers] How to read volume bitmap files.

Toshio Akiyama akiyama at rao.co.jp
Wed Jul 3 04:29:26 EDT 2002

Hi,

I want to display 3D image from 2D windows BMP files.

I read  the document of vtkBMPReader() function and found follows.

To read a volume, files must be of the form "FileName.<number>"
(e.g., foo.ppm.0, foo.ppm.1, ...). You must also specify the image range.
This range specifies the beginning and ending files to read (range can
be any pair of non-negative numbers).

But there is no function which set the image range.

Is it possible?

If not, please let me know the outline of a method which attains my
purpose.

--
Toshio Akiyama <akiyama at rao.co.jp>
Fingerprint: F185 2E20 580C 837A 8A5E B95E A6FA 902B 1919 168F