[vtkusers] Isosurface with range

stefano mininel mininel.ml at gnbts.univ.trieste.it
Wed Jul 3 02:55:24 EDT 2002

If I've well understood what you need, you should probably use
vtkImageThreshold::ThresholdBetween() and its other methods to substitute nodes in range with
value (i.e.) 1000, all the ones outside range with 0, and then isosurfacing at level 500.
If before using this filter you substitute the values of the boundary nodes with something in
the range, they should be included into the isosurface. But if you simply need to have an idea
of the general structure it is probably better to show a simple semi-transparent box around the
isosurfaces you want to visualize.