[vtkusers] need help converting file!

Maung Min mumzm at mediaone.net
Wed Jan 30 11:45:01 EST 2002

Hello,
I am very new to VTK. I have anatomical 3D images with VTK file format. I
want to convert those image files to be object/wavefront file type(*.obj
file). So, I can load those images from Java3D environment also. Is there
any example codes or, references that I can study place?? I just installed
vtk with MS Visual C++ compiler. I am not C++ programmer, but I use java. It
will be very greatful if anyone can give me any example code for java(if not
java also I will take it), that I can look at.

Any idea, suggestions will be appreciated.

Maung.