[vtkusers] using VTK on a project

sonia specher sonia_specher at yahoo.fr
Wed Jan 30 05:06:56 EST 2002

Good morning everyone !
I have some problems to integrate a method that i have
developed with VTK and tested alone.
When i integrate this method i have an " ambiguous
symbol" problem under Visual C++ 6.0.
I think it comes from the fact that i used new stream
on my project. I've tried to put the flag
"VTK_USE_ANSI_STDLIB" on my setting's project but it
doesn't work anyway.
In my project, i only include the header files of VTK
that i've needed to declare and use VTK objects.
I saw on examples that i can just include the file
"vtk.h" or "vtk.hh", the matter is that
i don't have this file. Can you help me please ?

Thanks to read me and scuse me for my english !
Have a nice day !
Sonia.