[vtkusers] Single/Multiple Document Examples for MFC

Andrew J. P. Maclean a.maclean at acfr.usyd.edu.au
Wed Jan 30 00:08:40 EST 2002

I have two examples, one for a Single Document Interface (SDI) and the
other for a Multiple Document Interface (MDI) using MFC. Each example
has a compressed html file (about 18k) of instructions. Does anyone at
Kitware want to look at it? I would suggest that they could go into the
directory tree at: VTK\Examples\GUI\Win32

These are different from SampleMFC in that they do not need to use the
vtkMFC* classes at all.

Both are remarkably simple, yet fully functional (including printing and
interactions) and should allow a user to get a reasonably complete
implementation up in a very short time.

If you want them, tell me how to send them. Total file size is about
106k compressed and 760k uncompressed.

Andrew

Andrew J. P. Maclean

Postal: