[vtkusers] "Where did it all go?"

Berk Geveci berkgeveci at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:30:11 EST 2002

It would certainly be nice. We announced the password for adding
entries to the faq pages multiple times on this list. It seems
to me like people love to benefit from open source projects and
to criticize documentation when it is poor or not free but
when it comes to contributing, most of them disappear very quickly.

-Berk