[vtkusers] Again, I am doing something wrong. (Mace.cxx)

Nick Edgington OutOfTurn at Yahoo.com
Wed Jan 23 10:26:45 EST 2002

Just a quick comment:
     when I SetResolution(0) in the examples I posted  this is not
surprising, but I just thought I would note it.

 vtkConeSource *cone = vtkConeSource::New();
    cone->SetResolution(0);

void vtkGlyph3D::Execute()
{

numSourcePts = sourcePts->GetNumberOfPoints();  <<<==== Crashes