[vtkusers] Re: volume LOD Cropping problem

jose manjon jmanjon at fis.upv.es
Wed Jan 23 08:33:44 EST 2002

Hi all,

I have LOD volume and when I what to crop it image desapears during some seconds.

what I am doing wrong? matbe I have to select manually a lowres volume?
I update the view using Invalidate(), probably this is not the best way, isn´t it?

thanks,

jose

the code in my CVolumeView is this:

// create LOD

id1=volumeLOD->AddLOD(lowresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
id2=volumeLOD->AddLOD(medresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
id3=volumeLOD->AddLOD(hiresMapper,volumeProperty,0.0);
this->Renderer->AddProp(volumeLOD);

// cropping inh other method using an slider bar. ..

lowresMapper->CroppingOn();
medresMapper->CroppingOn();
hiresMapper->CroppingOn();

hiresMapper->SetCroppingRegionPlanes(xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax); medresMapper->SetCroppingRegionPlanes(xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax);
lowresMapper->SetCroppingRegionPlanes(xmin,xmax,ymin,ymax,zmin,zmax);

Invalidate();