[vtkusers] vtkErrorMacro and vtkOutputWindow

Volpe, Christopher R (CRD) volpecr at crd.ge.com
Wed Jan 16 14:38:01 EST 2002

No, I didn't turn it off. This happens right when starting up vtk. I run wish83.exe, I do a "package
require vtk" directly at the prompt, I do a "vtkTransform t" followed by a "t SetInput t", and
there's no error. But if I manually pop up the vtkOutputWindow window first and then do a "t SetInput
t", I get the expected error. Maybe it was a transient issue from a couple weeks ago -- I haven't
done a CVS update since before the vtkTypeMacro changes -- I had been reluctant to do in case there
were issues with it. Perhaps I should just update and see where things stand...