[vtkusers] can vtk visualize 7.2G data set?

Will Schroeder will.schroeder at kitware.com
Tue Jan 15 15:38:37 EST 2002

Here's another idea: use vtkSliceCubes which operates on just a few slices
at a time and produces a marching cubes file...you may have to write out
several files. Then use vtkQuadricClustering, which is set up to make
multiple passes over the data using the StartAppend, Append, and EndAppend
methods. Each pass can read a separate data file and process it.
Will