[vtkusers] CMake and vtk

David Gobbi dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
Thu Jan 10 15:49:14 EST 2002

Just a side note from my personal experience: the most recent
development version of CMake always seems to work fine for building
the most recent development version of VTK.  But older development
versions of CMake often have problems.  So either stick with
CMake 1.0 or update CMake each time you update VTK.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                       dgobbi at irus.rri.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group