[vtkusers] Does vtkTIFFReader support 16-bit format?

Andy Cedilnik Andy.Cedilnik at kitware.com
Thu Jan 10 09:00:03 EST 2002

>Will it be long before the reader is available?  I'm not in a rush for
>it, but just interested (and will use it when it is!).

Unfortunately the new TIFF reader depends on some new features
of CMake that were not available when the version 1.0 was released.
The policy here is that VTK has to be able to compile with the most
recent official release of CMake, that is why I don't want to commit
the new tiff reader. With the current CMake, the VTK compile fails.

                 Andy Cedilnik