[vtkusers] Ray Casters and Perspective View Rays

Lisa S. Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Wed Jan 2 15:43:32 EST 2002

Hello Wes,

I don't this vtkViewRays should be added back into VTK. Instead, if you
like the convenience of having this computed for you as it is in
vtkViewRays you should create an image source that takes a camera and a
desired output size and produces a vector image with the rays in it. That
is probably of more general use that vtkViewRays and could be added into VTK.

Lisa