[vtkusers] vtkUGFacetReader question?

Prashant Borse pborse at p2.cs.ohiou.edu
Wed Feb 27 23:54:23 EST 2002

Hi folks, I am new to VTK and I need help regarding vtkUGFacetReader
class. I generated a .fac file for a part model using Unigraphics 17. I am
not exactly sure about the procedure to be followed to generate the .fac
file. I used this file, but the programme crashes while it works with
"bolt.fac" file supplied in the example of VTK. Following is the error
that I m getting :

ERROR: In /home/cs690/.vtk/src/vtk-current/IO/vtkUGFacetReader.cxx, line
187
vtkUGFacetReader (0xc4fc0): File ended prematurely

ERROR: In /home/cs690/.vtk/src/vtk-current/IO/vtkUGFacetReader.cxx, line
172
vtkUGFacetReader (0xc4fc0): File ended prematurely

It will really helpful for me to get any comments about this or about the
procedure to generate the .fac file.
Thanks in advance,

Prashant