[vtkusers] problem with vtkFloatArray

Song Li lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:45:48 EST 2002

I use:
vtkFloatArray *polyScalars = vtkFloatArray::New();

and the compiler told me:
The indicated type is incomplete.

    vtkFloatArray *polyScalars = vtkFloatArray::New();  //changed to fit
vtk4.0
                                                   ^
what is 'incomplete' here , anybody know what's wrong with this declaration ?

Email: lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Homepage: http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong