[vtkusers] Converting Unstructured Grid to Polydata

Pedro Correa Hernandez pedrock at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 19 18:54:34 EST 2002

This is a question someone already asked some time ago as I hace noticed,
but that remained unanswered. I wonder if since that time somebody could
help me with that:

I have a Delaunay3D generated mesh from unstructured data, and now I need to
decimate and smooth that mesh. However, decimating and calculating normals
do not accept unstructured type objects, only polydata. Does anybody know
how to operate this conversion?

Thanks a lot

Pedro