[vtkusers] PyOpenGL+VTK..

K.R.Subramanian krs at cs.uncc.edu
Sun Feb 17 17:57:35 EST 2002

Anyone used PyOpenGL with VTK? We are trying to use it, as some of
our rendering is in GL (2d) and some in VTK. PyOpenGL comes with Togl (tk interface to
GL) for providing embeddable widgets, but we are having a hard time
doing that, as Togl doesnt seem to want to take a parent widget in
its arguments.

If anyone has done this, I would like a code fragment that illustrates this
in a python widget hierarchy. There doesnt seem to be PyOpenGL example
of this.

Sorry, as this is a little off-topic.

    -- krs

--
K.R.Subramanian                        Phone: (704) 687-4872
Department of Computer Science         FAX:   (704) 687-4893
UNC Charlotte, CARC 311                Email: krs at cs.uncc.edu
Charlotte, NC 28223-0001               Web: http://www.cs.uncc.edu/~krs