[vtkusers] Writing VTK filters in Python and C

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Fri Feb 15 11:47:01 EST 2002

Isn't this a case where vtkProgramableFilter can be used ? It is a
class that lets you fill in the execute method for a filter etc, and
the execute method can be written in Tcl, Python, Java. I think there
is a test of it in VTK/Graphics/Testing/Tcl

Ken

http://public.kitware.com/pipermail/vtkusers/2002-January/009142.html