[vtkusers] problems compiling Vtk4.1.1 with msvc 6.0 on Win200

Ken Martin ken.martin at kitware.com
Thu Feb 14 08:53:34 EST 2002

Hello Vincent,

There was a conflict yesterday which showed up and it was fixed
yesterday. Today's nightlies may be better once they go out, but...
you really need to check the dashboard when downloading nightlies
since on some days the system may not build on all platforms depending
on what was checked in. Even today there are some leftover problems
from a new file on a couple systems. The 4.0 release candidate should
be safer unless you need a recent change in VTK.

Thanks
Ken