[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow with WinXP

Joshua Foster joshuaf at vnet.net
Mon Feb 11 23:05:12 EST 2002

I can't keep a vtkRenderWindow on the screen!  When I call the Render()
method of vtkRenderWindow, the window shows for a brief moment then
disappears.  I have to attach a vtkRenderWindowInteractor to keep the window
open.  This happens in both Python and Tcl, and it doesn't matter if I'm
running a script or typing commands in the console, it still does the same
thing.  I'm running Windows XP with OpenGL.  Does this have anything to do
with that, and is there something I can do about it?

Thanks,
  Josh