[vtkusers] HELP!!! vtkActorToPF for vtk4.0

Song Li lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Mon Feb 11 16:01:42 EST 2002

Hi, Paul,
   Thanks a lot !
   I have another question: in my old version of vtkActorToPF.h, the function
vtkActorToGeoSets is defined as:
   void vtkActorToGeoSets(vtkActor *actor, pfGeoSet *gsets[], int verbose=0);

   while in new version, it doesn't give a value to verbose so I need to
specify it when call the function, just wondering what is the purpose of this
change, will simply using the old defination(to fit my old code) works??
   Anyway, really appraciate your work, wish you and all friends a happy
chinese new year :-)

Email: lisong at vrac.iastate.edu
Homepage: http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/~lisong