[vtkusers] reslice problem

lydia many vtklydia at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 12:10:32 EST 2002

Hi folks
I used vtkImageReslice to display a stack of slices in axial, coronal and
saggital orientation.
The problem is that I need to display slice by slise using VisualC++ and
inventor library.
The probelem is the following:Images conversion from vtkImageData to
inventor images.
when I convert  vtkImagereader->Getoutput which gives a vtkImageData, it
works if I use    vtkImagereader->SetDataExtent(0,0,255,255,i,i)
I can get an image structure which I can convert

BUT

When I use vtkImageReslice, and use SetOutputExtent(0,255,0,255,i,i)
it gives always the same image and dosn't change.
Is there any solution to this problem
Any help will be appreciated