[vtkusers] DDraw.dll not found

S, Sripriya (MED) SripriyaS at geind.ge.com
Thu Feb 7 06:20:25 EST 2002

Hi,

I have installed vtk4.0 and when i try to run the program i get the
following error:

"Initialization of the dynamic link library c:\\WINNT\System32\DDraw.dll
failed. The process is terminating abnormally."

Has any one else faced similar problems. Now if i try to change the library
path to vtk3.2 again i get the same error. i have both vtk3.2 and vtk4.0
installed. is that causing this error. i dont want to remove vtk3.2 as many
of my programs are based on that. i am also using vtk with c++ at times and
i also have that.

thanks in advance.
Regards
priya.

"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE ALONG WITH ANY ATTACHMENTS IS INTENDED ONLY FOR THE
ADDRESSEE and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient,
you are notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this
communication is strictly Prohibited.
If you have received this message by error, please notify us
immediately, return the original mail to the sender and delete the
message from your system."