[vtkusers] Problem opening dsw files with vstudio .net

Isaac Ben ib at thesalt.com
Fri Feb 1 21:55:31 EST 2002

Hi,
I'm trying to compile the vtk 4.0 release version and after going
through cmake and generating the dsw and other files with the default
settings (I've also tried others)  I attempt to open the project in
Visual Studio .NET RC1.  When I'm asked wether or not to convert the
files to Vstudio 7 project files I say yes to all.  This then proceeds
until it hits the "Common/Testing/Cxx/ObjectFactory.dsp" file.  All of
this is for the default Cmake settings.  If I change the wrap tcl to
true then Vstudio .Net will hang when it hits the first Tcl related
file.

What am I missing, is it just RC1 that's the problem?

Thanks,
IB

Isaac Ben