[vtkusers] No graphics output, just a blank screen.

Bill Vogler vogler at calcreek.com
Tue Dec 31 13:17:50 EST 2002

I created a vtk 4.0 application/exe on Win2k Professional and everything is
working normally. I emailed my colleague the app + DLL's. On his desktop
computer everything works just fine, but on his laptop he gets a blank/white
screen. In Print Preview mode the graphic objects appear correctly (his
laptop), but not in the render screen.

His laptop is a Toshiba and I'm wondering if the problem can be traced to
his video card?

Anyone out there in vtk land have any idea what the problem could be?

TIA Bill