[vtkusers] Questions about vtkXYPlotActor

Jens Eickmeyer jeickmeyer at web.de
Mon Dec 30 20:07:16 EST 2002

Hi all,

I try to use vtkXYPlotActor for showing two or more plots of some data
in different colors. For one plot everything works fine, of course. For
showing two or more plots I create new vtkXYPlotActors for every
dataset. I can see the different plots in the render window but it
seems that every dataset draws its own x- and y-axis with its own
scala. What is the best way to solve the problem? Is it possible to use
only one actor? Is there a way to compute a unique scale for all plots?

thanks for your help
jens eickmeyer