[vtkusers] Argh ! vtkClipPolyData put to the end the Traversal of a polydata cell array

sebastien MARAUX maraux at ondim.fr
Mon Dec 30 05:50:46 EST 2002

Hello,

I use a vtkClipPolydata on a polydata, in a loop "for each
cell of this polydata" that I initialized with initTraversal().

The issue is that vtkClipPolyData seems to use the same
method, and then bring to the end of the traversal at the first
call. This "cut" my loop, and only first cell of polydata is
processed.

I would like to avoid using vtkCellArray->GetCell(i) for speed
issue, is this the only work around ?

Seb.