[vtkusers] SetResliceAxesDirectionCosines

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Thu Dec 26 20:25:06 EST 2002

Hi Sebastien,

The SetResliceAxesDirectionCosines() takes 3 vectors to make the
class more general, i.e. to allow a person to specify the x,y,z
axes of an output volume.  For a single slice, take the cross
product of the x and y vectors to get a z vector.  Then, use
SetResliceAxesOrigin() to specify a point that lies on the slice
plane.

 - David

  David Gobbi, MSc                dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group