[vtkusers] vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll

Alexandre Guimond vtk at guim.org
Tue Dec 17 07:27:08 EST 2002

Hi.

I just downloaded/installed all the windows binaries for VTK4.0 and the nightly
version.  I'm trying to run python scripts with tkinter, but my script fails
because

C:\Program Files\vtk40\Wrapping\Python\vtkLoadPythonTkWidgets.py

can't find vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll.

I looked in C:\Program Files\vtk40 and there is no
vtkRenderingPythonTkWidgets.dll file in there.  Only the .lib is present in
lib\vtk.  Is this normal?  Shouldn't the dll also be there, or do I have to
build from sources?

thx