[vtkusers] How to add a new function to an existing class (Java Wrapper)?

Felix Fischer felix.fischer at visualistics.info
Sat Dec 14 05:25:07 EST 2002

Hi,

I have added a simple function to the existing VTK class
'Hybrid/vtkImagePlaneWidget' (include file and class file).
When I now compile VTK (I am using 4.1.x), the new function is created in
the 'vtkHybrid.dll', but not in the corresponding Java-files
('vtkHybridJava.dll', 'vtkImagePlaneWidget.java').

Why does the Java-Wrapper ignores the new function? I couldn't find any
hint...

The function itself is really simple - no parameters and just an
integer-array is returned (actually, it returns the current cursor position.
The function GetCursorData(...) doesn't work with Java).

Greetings,
Felix