[vtkusers] ParaView and vtkActorToPerformer

Coorpender, Steven SCoorp at LSUHSC.EDU
Fri Dec 13 11:03:46 EST 2002

Does anyone have any experience with combining these? I would like to use a
cluster running ParaView for the computational workload and Performer for
the rendering to an Immersadesk (using pfCaveLib). The way I understand this
is that I need to separate the rendering process from ParaView so that I can
make the appropriate calls to vtkActorToPerformer, but the problem is that I
dont know exactly where this is and whether it is possible. Any thoughts
would be much appreciated.

Steven Coorpender
Systems Analyst
LSUHSC - Ophthalmology