[vtkusers] VRML generated from vtk does not show up properly on IE

Chris Scharver scharver at evl.uic.edu
Wed Dec 11 10:49:21 EST 2002

At 9:36 AM -0600 on 12/11/2002, Zhengyu Zhang wrote:

>Thanks for the info, it helps. I happen to use the vtkActorToPF for a term project now, this one is in NCSA though. There are a few limitations for this one, but it seems they all can be circumvented, so it is ok. Is your vtkActorToPF open code?

I'm using the same code Paul Rajlich has posted at NCSA. I've just hacked it up to dump out Inventor instead. I was previously using a modified version of the vktIVWriter source that I chopped up to dump out in a format specific for my VTK pipeline. Once I get things cleaned up I'll make the code available on the web.

Chris
--
Chris Scharver
Electronic Visualization Laboratory