[vtkusers] Problems with vtkVectorText and vtkFollower in Java

Jeff Lee jeff at cdnorthamerica.com
Wed Dec 11 06:45:06 EST 2002

Hi,
I ran your code and Grid2 shows text.  Grid1 shows spheres and Grid2
shows text.  I use text all the time, but have abandoned vtkTextFollower
in favor of vtkTextActor.  The examples in Wrapping/Java/AxisActor.java
show how to do this.  You could try to run TestVTKCanvas and see if you
get text.  If not, perhaps your build is corrupt.
-Jeff